Thursday, August 12, 2004

Dan Evans Is Not A Gilmore Girl

Yeah, I watch Gilmore Girls. It just so happens to be one of the smartest written shows I've ever seen. The script for a standard episode has to be about twice as long as a typical hour long show. There is so much dialogue, and it is all said very fast. It is endless literary and pop culture references. I got my pal Dan Evans to watch it with me before and he had a problem with how fast everyone on the show talks. Well, tonight, Fox 43 runs the episodes at 1AM due to the fact that no local affiliates are WB. Dan and I watched it while chatting online. It was the episode where Rory (Alexis Blidel) and Paris (Liza Weil) take off for Spring Break. A very good episode that sparked controversy months back for a kiss between the two characters that was more of a peck in actuality. Here are some of Dan's comments while watching GG:

"I can't even think my own thoughts when this show is on."
"They can't even lay on a bed without spasming. They always have to be moving, walking, talking or spasming."
"If I watched this show, I would go insane."
"I'm too lazy a person for this show."
"See. Too much thought. I don't like preppy bitches so I don't like any of the Gilmore girls."
"She is hot for being a mom." (on lauren graham)
"See, now I have to mute it before my brain blows up."

So those crazy gals aren't everyone's cup of tea. It remains a mystery how Lauren Graham doesn't have an Emmy nom yet. TV Guide voted her the hottest MILF on tv. Check out Bad Santa for her rocking ass. As for Gilmore Girls, you should check it out if you haven't.


not dan evans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home