Sunday, September 19, 2004

Random Thoughts: The Emmy's!

Most definately random:

+I fucking HATE everyone in Everybody Loves Raymond except for Peter Boyle and I'm glad it lost everything. Patricia Heaton is the most annoying bitch EVER. What the fuck was she wearing? Jesus H. Christ. She always looks bad.
+Speaking of Lost, lots of promos for J.J.'s next endevour. I think I will be checking this out along with Desperate Housewives. Are these going to be the only two good shows of the fall???
+Aww..the cast of the OC played dress-up. Cute.
+Allison Janney??? I thought it was suppose to be Edie or Amber. Whatever. +Jennifer Garner was cute looking when they showed her ONCE(!!!!) throughout the night. They showed the biggest star on TV ONCE! (DON'T EVEN QUESTION THAT STATEMENT, FUCKER!) Ben Affleck was in the background somewhere. In case you haven't heard, they are dating. Ben can keep the title Bennifer.
+Both the Sex and the City gals were great. Great speechs. SJP is lovely. I can't believe how ugly Cynthia Nixon is with short hair vs. how great she looks now with long hair. Awww...Kirsten Davis started crying when SJP was talking.
+Go Angels In America. Guess I'll be renting or buying that soon.
+I loved Drea De Mateo's short but funny speech. I love her name too. Drea De Mateo. Drea De Mateo. Drea De Mateo. That will never get old.
+I think I saw Amy Poehler freaking out when Arrested Development won its first award. She was next to her real life husband, Will Arnet (Gob, on the series.)
+Mike Nichols looks like a robot.
+Meryl Streep has got to be the funniest serious actress. Nicole Kidman certainly was right about her.
+The bit with the regular people was cute. The only inspired bit if you ask me.
+Drea De Mateo.
+Zach Braff's crack about the bad joke him and Amber did was funny.
+Elaine Stritch=funny. Constant Elaine Stritch jokes=not funny.
+I don't particularly care for Garry Shandling. I would have loved Conan or Ellen hosting again.
+Daily Show won 2. Great...haha..that clip from Chapelle's Show is hilarious.
+I've never seen a single episode of The Sopranos, West Wing, CSI or Six Feet Under.
+Jeffrey Tambor is funny.
+AWESOME: Spader won. Finally, someone new. Great speech, too. Very funny. I bet Angie will be so happy.
+ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!! 3 EMMY'S: SERIES, WRITING, DIRECTING!....THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT A SERIES CAN WIN! But God Damn It! the deserved more than one acting nomination. Two words: Jessica Walter.

Arrested Development comes to DVD Oct. 19. Buy it. Learn it. Live it. Love it. OMG! THE CAST IS ON E! RIGHT NOW. They just asked if the cast is asking for raises, and David Cross responded, "Yes, we love raisins!" Just like the ep where Lindsay wants to makes beads and Gob keeps on talking about bees. God, I love them all.

Emmy's Best Dressed:
(tie)
Portia De Rossi, Sharon Stone and Joelly Richardson - very classic blonde beauties
(runner-ups)
Amber Tamblyn, Debra Messing, Glenn Close, Mary Loiuse-Parker, Alia Shawkat, Cynthia Nixon, Drea De Mateo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home