Thursday, December 09, 2004

New Trailers: Dark Water & Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

I'm still waiting for the trailer for The Amityville Horror to come to QuickTime because its better than both of these. Stupid Windows Streaming Media.

Anywho, first up is Jennifer Connelly battling serious water problems in the thriller Dark Water. It is from the author of The Ring. I had no idea The Ring was a book. Whatever. This looks almost like The Fog only with water in an apartment building.

Go here.

Next up is something truly disturbing. I have no idea what to think of this. I originally thought a remake or new adaptation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory would do about $150m, but with Johnny Depp it seemed certain for about $250m. Now, looking at this teaser trailer, I have no idea. After watching this, I'd imagine you'll know what its like to have done drugs. Have fun.

Go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home