Tuesday, July 19, 2005

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN POSTER!!!! BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN POSTER!!!! BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN POSTER!!!! BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN POSTER!!!! OTHER STUFF TOO!!!!

The complaints I have regarding it:

-I don't like Anne and Michelle's names being listed as large as Heath and Jake's. I think Jake and Heath's names should be up top and then maybe Anne & Michelle's near the bottom. And why just Anne and Michelle? Well, I know why. Duh. But still. Hello Linda Cardellini! Hello Anna Faris! Hello Randy Quaid! (And that' something I never thought I'd type.) I think they should have billed the supporting actors on the poster the way they bill them at the bottom in the credits: alphabetically.

-Complaint #2 - I don't have it yet. But I will very soon. The props of working at a movie theatre. There's a blank spot on my wall where The Aviator poster was when I had it up during my Oscar party. There's been nothing there for awhile. In the back of my head, I always knew what was going there. *wink wink*

What I Love About it:

-Everything. Including that Jake appears to be looking at Heath's ass. And that they appear to be wearing eyeliner.

I could type a lot more about this. Some will look at this poster and probably won't care that much, but for us BBM fanboys and fangirls, it's damn near perfection.

Now, imagine my response when the trailer comes. Judging by the poster coming this early, I don't think it's too far off. God, I'm so excited.



And in other news:

-Entertainment Tonight will debut the Walk the Line trailer Thursday night. This, of course, means only portions of the trailer and Mary Hart will talk the whole way through the excerpts they show. But whatever.

-A behind the scenes Extra clip of Aeon Flux featuring a backflipping Charlize Theron. Right here. Just for you.

-Here's the first look at Nicole in Fur.



Oh, and what the hey. Here it is again:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeheheh... your excitement is contageous, man. :D I didn't think I could get any more revved up about this, but I was wrong.

And let's PRAY that the trailer comes out soon...

10:08 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Are you able to make out who the fourth name is on the soundtrack listing? It says Willie, EmmyLou, Rufus then someone else. I can't make it out. UGH!

This is all terribly exciting.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The person after Rufus is Teddy Thompson. The two of them recorded a version of "King of the Road" for the BBM soundtrack. :)

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh... Focus Features has asked JoBlo to take the poster down: http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=8074


Apparently it wasn't the final version.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Does that mean I have to take it down? Cause I'm not budging!

:stubborn:

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only if they expressly request that you do.

Otherwise, I'd leave it up. ;)

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home