Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Golden Globe Reaction!

MUNICH AND KONG GOT SNUBBED!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

Sorry.

Joan Allen and Jake Gyllenhaal!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Why? WHY!

Supporting Actor is the WEAKEST category ever. I mean, Will Farell?!?!?!?

WONDERFUL NEWS: Bello & A History of Violence. I was distraught when they announced supporting. WHAT!! NO MARIA! Okay, it's fine. She was in for The Cooler. Then, they announced Lead Drama. And I squealed with delight. Biggest "WAHOO!" of the morning. Then I yelled BEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

To quote Angie, I bellowed BELLO.

(This is what it's like watching awards announcements with me.)

Steve Carell & Kate Beckinsale are lovely. I loved Depandi on E! interviewing Steve telling him how great he was in Brokeback Mountain.

I'm glad they didn't nominate Keener for 4 good performances, but none of them were great.

NO AMY ADAMSS!!!! YOU FUCKTARDS!!!! How can you diss someone so sweet and innocent!
You must not have seen Junebug.


Mark Wahlberg needs some sleep. He also needs to learn how to be prepared and pronounce words like Beckinsale can. She was so elegant.

I'm still not seeing Underturd 2.

No Diane Keaton? Maclaine is the vet they went with.

Carrie Bradshaw & Jen Lindley rule the world!

The official "Go _______" list:
-Brokeback Mountain & its 7 nominations!
-A History of Violence (BEEEELLLLLOOO!)
-Eva Longoria. Eva needs to win Comedy Actress so bad!
-Reese & Joaquin.
-Keira & Pride and Prejudice
-Clooney. Cary Grant of the generation? Plus, he can direct. Robert Redford of the generation?
-ScarJo is my bitch.
-I am Felicity Huffman's bitch.
-Terence Howard is the male Rachel McAdams. Oh! I just did.
-Phillip Seymour Hoffman & Matt Dillon and other underappreciateds finally getting their due.
-Laura Linney & Jeff Daniels were so great in Squid and the Whale. BUT. I. HATED. THAT. FUCKING. MOVIE.
-Good surprises like The Constant Gardener.

BIGGEST WOO!/THUMBS UP/ GO ______ OF THE MORNING:
FOCUS FEATURES. HELL YES....MIRAMAX IS DEAD AND WE GET A GREAT INDIE COMPANY THAT WILL WIN BEST PICTURE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! Continue making great and challenging films for not a lot of money with the best resources. Ye shall reep the rewards.


Best Drama is easily the strongest category of the year.

A year without Nicole or Renee? How will the Globes survive?

NO FUCKING ARRESTED (save Bateman) OR GILMORE OR ALIAS!!!! YOU FUCKING TURDS.

FUCK SHIT PISS!

I just realized Scarlett Johansson and Soon-Yi are going to be at the same table.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home