Monday, July 31, 2006

Sexy Aussies Become Super Villains!

Heath Ledger has officially been cast as The Joker in the Batman Begins follow up The Dark Knight. Filming begins in 2007. Bitching about his casting has already begun. Suck it, haters. Heath is a fabulous choice. Well, Heath and Christian Bale in the same movie is a fabulous choice. Early buzz is saying that the other villain in the film will be The Penguin. I guess we are saving Catwoman for the third installment. Rachel McAdams. No clue why I just mentioned her. Rachel McAdams. Oops, I did it again. Rachel McAdams. I'm really not suggesting anything I assure you.

Nicole Kidman has been cast as Ann Coulter in a biopic about the right wing bitch. No, not exactly true. Nicole Kidman has been cast as Mrs. Coulter in the His Dark Materials trilogy's first film adaptation The Golden Compass.

I only posted these stories to give you some eye candy. I care that much.



P.S.

Congratulations to nonsexy, but former Aussie Mel Gibson for proving himself to be a super villain in real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home