Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me!

21 years ago I was born into the world. Why exactly it was in York I am still wondering! Anywho, I just thought I would share with everyone that your blogmaster, or just master depending on preference, is 21 now.

I also checked IMDB to see who I share a birthday with:

Ed's Tom Cavangh (36 today)
Blow and Beautiful Girls director Ted Demme (who sadly died 2 years ago at the age of 38)
10,000 Maniacs lead singer Natalie Merchant (41)
Veteran B-list Actor Cary Elwes (42)
The Practice's Dylan McDermott (43)
Tom Hanks' wife Rita Wilson (46)
Former First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton (57, but I suspect she might be a robot)
Original Charlie's Angel Jaclyn Smith (57)
Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak (58)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit's Bob Hoskins (62)

..and my personal favorite:
Will and Grace's wise cracking maid Rosario - Shelley Morrison (68)

Also, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simspon were married 2 years ago today. No word yet on whose birthday they'll get divorced on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home