Thursday, December 30, 2004

DKME FAQ

Hello, loyal blog readers! I probably know all of you by first name considering I know you or you have posted on my blog, but I'd just like to say thanks for coming. I decided I'd answer some questions since I have a little time on my hands between the rerun watching and the masturbating (j/k). Anywho, here's some fun stuff you may not know:

Who are you and why do you have a blog?

My name is Darren. I enjoy watching movies and discussing them. Therefore, I have created this blog. It is also because my pal, Miss Scarlett (Angie if you know her in real life), has her own as well and thought it would be fun if I had one. Thus, The Darren Keeny Movie Experience at the Red Room Movie Palace was born. Or just DKME. As far as myself, I am 21 years old.

Can I post comments on DKME?

You bet your sweet ass you can. Actually, in today's blog world, I was surprised when 2 of my friends told me that I should have a way for them to comment on the posts. Well, if you scroll down to "0 Comments," click on that, then it will take you to a place you can comment. When someone comments, it will "# Comments" depending on how many people commented. It is that simple.

What is your blog all about?

Movie news, box office predictions, award season coverage, casting couch, occasional fave TV show coverage, my "random thoughts" on films/informal reviews, trailer links, and 'what has nicole kidman been up to lately?'

What is your favorite movie?

My favorite movies are as follows: the 'Scream' trilogy, Field of Dreams, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Citizen Ruth, Moulin Rouge!, Halloween, American Beauty, Speed, Ghost World, Chicago, To Die For, Pulp Fiction, The Graduate, Gremlins, Seven, Fargo and Thelma & Louise.

Who are your favorite actors and actresses?

Aside from the aforementioned Kidman, my top 10 favorite actresses goes as follows:
2. Renee Zellweger/Julianne Moore (these two are constantly changing)
4. Parker Posey
5. Reese Witherspoon
6. Michelle Pfeiffer
7. Julia Roberts
8. Cameron Diaz
9. Uma Thurman
10. Laura Linney
(yes, this is a pretty recent-oriented list. i don't have too much experience with older actresses, but if you think of any i'd like, go ahead and comment with that.)

For actors: Ed Harris, Matt Damon, Anthony Hopkins, Jude Law, Kevin Spacey, Jake Gyllenhaal, Samuel L. Jackson, Jim Carrey, Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. With exception of Harris who is my fave actor, this is a random list.

Any other questions you'd like me to answer, feel free to ask in the comments section. I appreciate you coming and hope you have found some information on here useful and had a good time. I pretty much only check out two other blogs so if you are a blogger yourself, let me know and I'd love to check out your site and put a link on DKME to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so freakin silly.
-whiny, hair-obsessed, too much makeup-wearing, irritating, pale girl who eats too much sugar and talks about her boyfriend constantly.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home