Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Coming Soon To This Blog...

Over the weekend, I'll post my Oscar predictions and a last minute 'For Your Consideration' article to coincide with the announcement of nominees on Tuesday morning. Since I've made it crystal clear what I consider to be the best film of 2004, I've decided to push back my top films of the past year to February 1, which is when Angie over at The Brain Drain has decided to release her list. I haven't posted any reviews lately despite having seen about a dozen films over the post month, including, most notably, The Aviator, Closer and Kinsey. I'm planning on cramming in about 15 to 20 more films over the next week and a half so I may not post as much. I'm hoping to make my count of 2004 movies to be about 120. The past two years I made to about 110, which allows me to fairly list 10 films I consider to be the best. Stupid little awards for the following categories will also be revealed:

Director of the Year
Female Performance of the Year (Lead and Supporting)
Male Performance of the Year (Lead and Supporting)
Screenplay of the Year (Original and Adapted)
Breakthrough Performance of the Year (Male and Female)
Breakthrough Director of the Year
Ensemble Performance of the Year
Editing of the Year
Cinematography of the Year
Production Design of the Year
Costume Design of the Year
Score of the Year
Movie Song of the Year
Trailer of the Year
Poster of the Year
Scene Stealers of the Year
Lines of the Year
Sexiest Female Performance of the Year
Sexiest Male Performance of the Year
Forgotten and Overlooked Gems of the Year
Worst Movie of the Year
Worst Performance of the Year (Male and Female)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home