Thursday, June 09, 2005

This Space Reserved For the 'In Her Shoes' Trailer

Some of you venturing out this weekend to see Mr & Mrs Smith shall get a treat. No, I'm not talking about an eyeful of Brangelina. Though, there's no doubt that's a tasty treat. The In Her Shoes trailer will be on most prints of the film. Damn it. I should have figured this. I actually did. But with the hype surrounding the film and that no new trailers had premiered, I just figured Fox would hold the trailer off till Fantastic Four. Anywho, the Cameron Diaz-Toni Collette-Curtis Hanson film's trailer debuted on Entertainment Tonight and I wasn't there for it, so it should be online within the next few days. In two weeks, In Her Shoes will become my 2nd most anticipated film of 2005 after Land of the Dead and Bewitched have opened. :-)

UPDATE: Here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home