Sunday, October 02, 2005

On a personal note....

SPECIAL CONGRATULATIONS TO BEN AND ANGIE!!!!

THEY GOT HITCHED YESTERDAY.


I've been to a little over half a dozen weddings in my time and most of them were just the same ol' same ol'. Angie and Ben chose to inject personality into theirs and it made the day very special and feel like it was about them, as opposed to just another ceremony/meal/let's get drunk and dance deal. All of those were still present, however, and some orgasmic brownies as well. The feeling of the entire day extended directly from their personalities, and I think that this is the way to go when getting married. Note to future brides and grooms! I hope Angie puts some photos up on her blog sometime soon.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind table forever!





(Sorry, guys! I really didn't mean to draw a penis in your little book, but whatever. Hopefully, that's the worst thing that happened after you guys left.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home