Sunday, December 18, 2005

You are to become GEISHA!

You know what's a lot of fun?

Randomly quoting the Memoirs of a Geisha trailer.

If you've seen at least 2 movies in the past 5 months in theatres, you've probably seen this trailer. Those of you, like me, who go every week probably have seen it dozens of times. The trailer sure is pretty looking but a tad melodramatic. This is why its fun to randomly quote the trailer since all the lines have been beaten into your mind since you first saw it.

Por ejemplo...

The other night I was in the living room with my parents. We were debating what to watch on TV, but they didn't want to watch what I did.

So I screamed "I WANT A LIFE THAT IS MINE!"

Then my dad slapped me across the face and yelled "I SHALL DESTROY YOU!"

My mom got pissed and went "IT IS OFF TO SCHOOL WITH YOU."

Now, I have to become a Geisha.

I bump into people on the street and say "Now, we are rivals."

Every step I have taken has been to bring myself closer to this blog entry.

Memoirs of a Geisha opens in theatres everywhere this Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

drugs are bad for you, sweetheart

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home