Sunday, March 05, 2006

Happy Oscar Day!



YAH!!!!

My favorite day of the year. Ah, all day E! coverage. Yes, their anchors are dumbshits, but whatever.

I can't wait to see everyone tonight. My basement is hella decorated.

I think I'm most looking forward to seeing Keira Knightley tonight. I watched Pride and Prejudice again last night, and the film is practically life affirming. I can't believe it didn't go further than 4 nominations. I just love it. I probably should have ranked it higher on my top 10 list than number 9.

Anywho, for all the people who can't make my party, here's the menu:

A gallon of water (A History of Violence)
Olympic Coca-Cola (Munich)
Green Tea (Memoirs of a Geisha)
Cocktail Bar & Champagne (Capote)

A plate of cheeses (Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit)
Veggie Tray (The Constant Gardener)
Cocktail Weenies (Transamerica)

Ham & Bean Soup (Brokeback Mountain)
Ethnic Food Tray (Crash)

Black and White Cake (Good Night and Good Luck)

Various Candies (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
Heath Bars (Brokeback Mountain's Heath Ledger)
Reese's Pieces (Walk the Line's Reese Witherspoon)
Gummi Worms (Tim Burton's Corpse Bride)
Jolly Rancher Lollipops (Brokeback Mountain)
Star Wars Pez Dispensers

Have a blast and

GO BROKEBACK GO BROKEBACK GO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home