Tuesday, March 20, 2007

That's all.

Well, it's been fun. From box office predictions, to pictures of sexy celebs, to speculating to who will be the next big things, to the Nicole posts, the Gyllenhaalism, baking Bluntcakes, and posting pictures of my hubbie, Clive Owen, and award season wrapups, fashion pics, year end reviews and all that jazz...it's been a good time. I had fun doing it. I hope you few out there had fun reading it.

But, alas, to all the people in the blogosphere, I say goodbye.

If I would decide to create another blog, I will post a link on here to it.



"I close my eyes and try to peer into the future. On my left, I saw days upon days of lipstick and ticking clocks, dirty looks and quiet whisperings. And burning secrets that just won't ever die away. And on my right, what could I picture? The blue sky, the desert earth, stretching out into the eerie infinity. A beautiful never-ending nothing."

Bye bye.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, this sucks. i don't know where i'm going to get my dose of snarky humour, awesome movie posters, upcoming trailers, flicks to watch out for and award ceremony updates! not forgetting the sexed up celeb pics. and all that Gyllenhaal, mmm.

you will be seriously missed!

and my fingers will remain crossed in the hopes that you start blogging again.

you're a star; this was a fantastic show!

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god damnit darren, wtf?

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this makes me sad ; ;

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home