Friday, August 06, 2004

This Just In: Jennifer Garner is the cutest thing EVER!




My DVD of the month will be announced this weekend, but until then, 13 Going on 30 is now availabe to own on DVD. The extras prove my title point. Check out the bloopers to see the adorable Miss Garner giggle and smile and everything else she does so well. Then, check out the feature titled "I Was A Teenage Geek." It is clips of interviews from Garner, Judy Greer, Mark Ruffalo and Samuel Ball mixed with pictures of the actors during their teen years. Garner was a band geek and played the sax (hey, I did that!) Ruffalo and Ball were in a band, both involving boogers. Don't ask... As for Judy, she was the quintesential defintion of nerd. I mean, you've got to see the pics. Big hair, big glasses, braces, the whole nine yards. I'm really quite surprised these actors allowed these pictures to be out in the open, but I'm glad they shared them. So be sure to check this DVD out. I know you'll watch the "Thriller" scene on a loop.


garner and greer realize that milk did their bodies good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home