Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Internal Sunshine of the Spotless Behind

I'm at a lack of stills for my top 10 most anticipated films of 2005 list, which should be up tomorrow or Thursday. Most of the studios still have to unveil their previews, and should do so within the next few days. In the meantime, here's what's happened since 2005 started:

ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND: 2 DISC COLLECTOR'S EDITION

Yeah, I bought it. As if I wasn't going to. It was well worth the money. It comes with a booklet which while being a screaming 'For Your Consideration' pamphlet is still a great collectable. The interview with Michel Gondry and Kate Winslet is fabulous as the two have great chemistry. I didn't watch the new deleted scenes featuring Ellen Pompeo, but will eventually. Anywho, if you love this movie, you must buy it. MUST!

I LOVE LAS VEGAS

Las Vegas announced their list which was had Aviator flying high. My happiness level hit maximum glee (stop laughing!) when this group named Kate Winslet Best Actress and Cate Blanchett Best Supporting Actress. I would love nothing more than to have this year's Oscar winning ladies have the same name with a different first letter. How clever am I!

ONLINE FILM CRITICS

Eternal Sunshine received the most nominations for this group including Picture, Director, Actor, Actress, Screenplay, Cinematography, Editing and Original Score. This is the first group to take note of the film's Score and Cinematography and I can only hope some other groups follow suit.

"Meet me at the Kodak" may not have just been wishful thinking after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home