Monday, March 28, 2005

Countdown to Sin City: Alexis Bledel Day!



The countdown to Sin City kicks off with Alexis Bledel day! Who is Alexis Bledel? Just some chick with a koolkat name?

"We hate her. We hate her more than the know-it-all daughter on the Gilmore Girls." -Will and Grace.

I can't agree with their viewpoint of the character of Rory on Gilmore Girls, but she certainly does know a lot. Bledel brings a cool and collected wit - though very bad taste in men: Logan, girl, really? - to the character of the series now in its 5th year. She perfectly collides with Lauren Graham's pop tarty Lorelai. Bledel has the role of Becky in Sin City, and early reviews say she meets a graphic demise. No matter how much I love Rory, I can't wait to see just how game Bledel is for Robert Rogriguez's shenanigans. Having already appeared in February's Bride and Prejudice, Bledel will costar with Real Women Have Curves' America Ferrera and Joan of Arcadia's Amber Tamblyn in Warner Bros.' very cute looking The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, due in June. I saw this trailer and it heightened my hopes for the film. I'll keep it in check because for the past three summers I've been burned by these girly adaptations (How to Deal, Princess Diaries, Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood.)

Pants Trailer here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home