Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Renee Zellweger MARRIED!!!?!?!

Zellweger and husband #1 - hey, she wore white!---->


Apparently my 2nd/3rd favorite actress got married. (Her and Julianne Moore alternate when it comes to the runner up position behind one Miss Nicole Kidman.) Oscar-winner Renee has been linked most recently to Damien Rice, better known as the guy who sang that song from Closer. Alas, I come home and was about to blog my thoughts on the film Crash when I discovered the news that she has married KENNY CHESNEY!?!?!?! Zellweger has previously courted Jim Carrey and Jack White. What a weird matchup. It seems so random. No more random than Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, I suppose. Those two are now being called "TomKat" by the entertainment reporters, something I think is cute.


But whatever. Congrats to Renee and her cowboy. Hopefully, she had some wedding cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home