Saturday, January 13, 2007

GOLDEN GLOBE WINNER PREDICTIONS!

Prediction:

When they call Rinko Kikuchi's name, the camera will accidentally be on Renee Zellweger. When they call Renee Zellweger's name, the camera will accidentally be on Ellen Pompeo. When they call Ellen Pompeo's name, the camera will accidentally be in a trashbag.

I will only give my opinion in the film categories if I've seen 3/5 or more of the nominees. TV categories - I will give my opinion anyway! :-)

If it is italicized, I've seen it!

You'll notice I have Dreamgirls winning 4, which really doesn't make sense. LOL. I don't think that will happen, but I really don't know what to pick. Though watch them do what they did 2 years ago and give the first two awards to the same movie, then give that movie nothing else: So maybe BABEL's Pitt and Kikuchi???

Picture - Drama:
Babel - Bobby - The Departed - Little Children - The Queen
WILL WIN: The Departed
NEXT IN LINE: The Queen
Many say Babel, but I'm doubting it here. But maybe.
I'D VOTE FOR: The Queen

Picture - Comedy/Musical:
Borat - The Devil Wears Prada - Dreamgirls - Little Miss Sunshine - Thank You For Smoking
WILL WIN: Dreamgirls
NEXT IN LINE: Little Miss Sunshine (though Prada seems their thing)
I'D VOTE FOR: The Devil Wears Prada. Make fun all you want.

Director:
Eastwood - Eastwood - Frears - Inarittu - Scorsese
WILL WIN: Scorsese
NEXT IN LINE: Frears
I'D VOTE FOR: Scorsese

Screenplay:
Babel - The Departed - Little Children - Notes on a Scandal - The Queen
WILL WIN: The Queen
NEXT IN LINE: Babel
I'D VOTE FOR: The Queen

Actress - Drama:
Cruz - Dench - Gyllenhaal - Mirren - Winslet
WILL WIN: Helen Mirren
NEXT IN LINE: Umm..Cruz?
I've seen one of these! I'm going to cry!

Actress - Comedy/Musical
Bening - Collette - Knowles - Streep - Zellweger
WILL WIN: Meryl Streep
NEXT IN LINE: Look TO DA LEFT TO DA LEFT of Streep.
I'D VOTE FOR: Streep

Actor - Drama:
Dicaprio - Dicaprio - O'Toole - Smith - Whitaker
WILL WIN: Forest Whitaker
NEXT IN LINE: Departed Dicaprio
Like last year, if Whitaker takes this, it's smooth sailing toward Oscar. But Dicaprio could spoil?

Actor - Comedy/Musical
Cohen - Depp - Eckhart - Ejiofor - Ferrell
WILL WIN: BORAT!
NEXT IN LINE: Eckhart?
I'D VOTE FOR: The future Mr. Isla Fisher!

Supporting Actor:
Affleck - Murphy - Nicholson - Pitt - Wahlberg
WILL WIN: Eddie Murphy
NEXT IN LINE: Brad Pitt for some stupid reason.
I'D VOTE FOR: Jack Nicholson.

Supporting Actress:
Barazza - Blanchett - Blunt - Hudson - Kikuchi
WILL WIN: Jennifer Hudson
NEXT IN LINE: RINKO!
I'D VOTE FOR: How can I put this BLUNTly.....

Original Score:
The Painted Veil - The Fountain - Babel - Nomad - The DaVinci Code
WILL WIN: Ummm...they didn't give it to Gustavo last year, so Babel is a possibility. BUT - I'll be brave and go with THE FOUNTAIN.
NEXT IN LINE: The Painted Veil

Original Song:
Happyness - Dreamgirls - Bobby - Happy Feet - Home of the Brave
WILL WIN: Dreamgirls?
NEXT IN LINE: Bobby

Foreign Language Film
Apocalypto - Letters From Iwo Jima - Lives of Others - Pan's Labyrinth - Volver
WILL WIN: Pan's
NEXT IN LINE: Iwo Jima

Animated Film
Cars - Happy Feet - Monster House
WILL WIN: Happy Feet
NEXT IN LINE: Cars
I'D VOTE FOR: Monster House LOL.

TV - Drama
24 - Big Love - Grey's Anatomy - Heroes - Lost
WILL WIN: Grey's
NEXT IN LINE: Heroes
I'D VOTE FOR: Grey's

Actress - Drama
Arquette - Falco - Lilly - Pompeo - Sedgwick
WILL WIN: Mrs. Kevin Bacon
NEXT IN LINE: Mrs. Thomas Jane
I'D VOTE FOR: Sedgwick.

Actor - Drama
Dempsey - Hall - Laurie - Paxton - Sutherland
WILL WIN: Sutherland again?
Next in line: Paxton?
I'D VOTE FOR: Hugh Laurie - maybe he'll win again?

TV - Comedy/Musical
Housewives - Entourage - Office - Betty - Weeds
WILL WIN: THE OFFICE! IT BETTER
NEXT IN LINE: BETTY!
I'D VOTE FOR: THE OFFICE!

Actress - Comedy
Cross - Ferrerra - Huffman - Louis-Dreyfus - Parker
WILL WIN: AMERICA!
NEXT IN LINE: Julia!
I'D VOTE FOR: ANYONE WOULD BE DESERVING here. But I'll go with beautiful AMERICA.

Actor - Comedy
Baldwin - Braff - Carell - Lee - Shaloub
WILL WIN: ALEC BALDWIN!
Next in Line: Jason Lee
I'D VOTE FOR: ALEC BALDWIN, though Steve or Jason would be great too.

Mini-Series/TV Movie Shit:
Bleak House - Broken Trail - Elizabeth I - Mrs. Harris - Other Mirren Project
WILL WIN: Elizabeth I
NEXT IN LINE: Bleak House
I'D VOTE FOR: BLEAK HOUSE cuz I've seen nothing here.

Actress - TV movie shit
Anderson - Bening - Mirren - Mirren - Okonedo
WILL WIN: Mirren takes two. I think Gillian or Annette might actually take this?
Eh, who cares?
I'll vote for Dana Scully!

Actor - TV movie shit:
Braugher - Duvall - Ealy - Ejiofor - Kingsley - Nighy - Perry
There's like 7 nominees? So,umm, does it really even matter?

Supporting Actress - TV
Blunt - Collette - Heigl - Paulson - Perksons
WOW GOOD SHIT.
WILL WIN: I'll go out on a ledge here: Sarah Paulson who is hilarious and a lesbian so she rocks!
NEXT IN LINE: Katherine Heigl
I'D VOTE FOR: Blunt baby. Or Paulson

Supporting Actor - TV
Church - Irons - Kirk - Oka - Piven
WILL WIN: Jeremy Piven I guess.
NEXT IN LINE: the other Jeremy?
I'D VOTE FOR: Jeremy Irons. I can't stand Kirk on Weeds and I'm sorry but I think Jeremy Piven is a real asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home