Sunday, April 10, 2005

Renee Zellweger called ABC...

...she wants her face back.


not renee zellweger

So I like Grey's Anatomy. And I like Ellen Pompeo. However, I can barely look at her whenever she is on. The resemblence is uncanny. (I also like Sandra Oh, who does not resemble Renee Zellweger.) Miss Pompeo appeared in Old School, Moonlight Mile (see below) and had scenes deleted from Daredevil and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. She is quite enjoyable on the show even when I can't look at her. I just thought I'd point this out because I have nothing better to post about. Well, actually, Desperate Housewives kicked serious ass tonight. It was a far more dramatic episode than usual. It marked a season high for Eva Longoria, bound to sadly go down in the award show circuit as this show's Kristin Davis. Many look at her as being a bitch and selfish. I find myself understanding her actions and feel slightly ostrasized when I read people talking about what an awful bitch Gabrielle is. Tonight marked the return of John and Shirtless John. As Mary Alice informed us at the beginning of the episode, Gabrielle is now with child. I think the other reason tonight was so great is that the pacing was excellent. The show sometimes falters when jumping between storylines but tonight's walked the tight rope perfectly. Each story was interesting and didn't cause the show to lag. Oh, and we now have Wisteria Lane's resident transexual. What a wonderful show!

Bottom line: Ellen Pompeo and Renee Zellweger were switched at birth. And Arrested Development was funny as always.

renee and jake...err..ellen and jake

Zellweger left another message for ABC: she wants her voice back, too.

(SNL was bleh, as always. Diaz gave it her all, but she can only meet the writers halfway.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home