Sunday, August 28, 2005

New Pictures..

I have almost 25 minireviews to do. I've been averaging about 5 movies a week for the past month. However, right now I just feel like posting pictures.

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN


I LOVE this picture. Love it. Love it. Love it. More Last Picture Show vibes.


A slight variation on the first picture released from the film.


Michelle has a Sissy Spacek-ish vibe in this pic. Heath looks like he just finished puberty.


Ang and I'm assuming Rodrigo Prietro.


These are the first pictures of Ang on the set.

THE FAMILY STONE


Due November 4th, here's the first family picture from the ensemble dramedy. I love Rachel McAdams's sardonic expression. I love Rachel McAdams. And Claire Danes's hair is to die for.

IN HER SHOES


A very small picture of Cameron and Toni together.

NORTH COUNTRY


Proof that Charlize isn't deglamming again.


Frances with some shots and a Woody.


Richard Jenkins and Sissy, as Charlize's parents.

WALK THE LINE


This is probably my favorite promotional still. Gorgeous. They both look their absolute best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home